Friday, August 7, 2009

Oilei e vacava tiko

They’re all Jezebels and all in the running. Here are their latest thoughts:

Jezebel 1 : I got me a brazillian wax ‘ALL OVER’ under my green blanket. Where’s Epeli the blerry fool ! Must be chasing another young skirt. Doesn’t he realized his ‘vosi’ is all waxed and ready for the tumble at the ‘White House’ bed.

Jezebel 2 : I’d better keep all these under wraps. the time will come when my FF (FuckFranck) husband will run out of ideas, then I can offer myself to his military cabinet in exchange for the ‘White House’. I so very much like to live in that palace.

Jezebel 3 : ‘Oilei e vacava tiko ‘o Tu Ga ! E cava e sega tiko ga kina ni rawa ni keitou lako yani e na ‘White House’ ? Me vatotolo tiko ‘o koya, sa toso tiko na gauna. Na ‘vosi qas’ ‘qo sa viavia oti tiko yani na nona wapelepele, sa vakayagataki tu ga ‘qo me i mimi. Isa ! au nanuma sara na gauna…………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment